Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Here comes Santa!



I absolutley love Christmas! It is so much more fun with a baby around...isn't she cute? It is hard to get her to smile in front of the camera...she really gets camera shy for some reason. Just like her dad. Notice that her nails are red?
She got to spend a little bit of time with her uncle Seth. She is really going to miss him when he goes on his mission, but will think about him all the time.
I went to the mall today to see if I could get a picture of my little gal on Santas lap. Well, the world we live it nowadays apparently maked you pay for everything. YOu can't even sit on santa's lap without paying for it. I was devastated. As I was sitting there, figuring what I could do, I ran into an old friend of mine. He looked at my baby and said she needed some pictures with santa, and he wanted to give our family a long overdue present. So, he paid for pictures with santa. It was such a giving act, and I loved it. Unfortunatly, I can't post those pics, so these will have to do...

2 comments:

Amy and Kris said...

Your baby is adorable! And I can't believe how big your brother is! Remember when we used to hang out in 9th & 10th grade & do the early morning seminary together? Ha ha...Good ole' days!!
Aim

H-less said...

Cute doesn't cut it in these pics...she just shines. I love this little Andy!