Not that any of you want to know this..some of you may already know some of this list, but I think a bit will be a surprise in a way...
50 crazy little random things about me:
50 crazy little random things about me:
1. I was born and raised in West Jordan Utah.
2. BYU is the only college I applied to---that's right, it was BYU or bust!!!
3. I am the oldest of 7 kids, but my siblings don't know that.
4. I have been declared my dad's favorite child.
5. I have been declared my mom's second favorite child (ok, maybe not the second fav. but definitely NOT the fav)
6. I have a thing for dimples---me, my hubby and my little angel Andy all have them.
7. I have a huge obsession with American Idol---especially our little David Archuletta.
8. I met my husband in a testimony meeting---where I knew right away that we would date---not get married but date.
9. Music is a passion for me, everything about it...It inspires and uplifts me in ways that nothing else can.
10. The middle stone in my wedding ring is a sapphire--the one I got from my grandma when she died. It is my favorite color, and is so very very special to me.
11. Being a teacher is one of my favorite things. It is my absolute favorite calling to have, and I feel we can be teachers every day.
12. While at college, I worked at Homestyle Cooken', Scoreboard Grill, Subway, Tomassito's, and BYU bookstore. Ps...I am not a fan of fast food working, but I sure have a new appreciation for the entire process.
13. My first job (besides being a baby sitter) was at Classic Roller Skating. I worked the food and the roller skate checkout.
14. I served my mission Spanish speaking in the best city ever---CHICAGO.
15. I truly am one of those people, and almost everyone can testify to this--that looks better with makeup on me.
16. I hate doing my hair.
17. I hate clothes.
18. I worked at Dippen Dots for a period in my life.
19. I was one of those "Lagoon" junkies that met a boyfriend at Lagoon.
20. My first date was with a close friend on my 16th bday.
21. I have made a temple trip on my bday every year since I was 12, including my mission (somehow that worked out). I missed last year since my baby was just getting out of the hospital.
22. I love series of books...ie. Harry Potter, Children of the Promise, Twilight. They are my little obsessions.
23. Pirates of the Caribbean was the first DVD I owned.
24. In my dating years, I had gone out with over 200 different men.
25. When I first applied for college, there was no internet. I had to do everything on the phone. THAT IS RIGHT. You could not register on line until my 3rd year of college. I was waiting to get through for a couple of hours with my dad.
26. I don't remember the last time I called my husband by his name---he is usually babe or sweetie to me.
27. I never wanted to buy a cell phone---I think people don't connect face to face like they use to. I was 26 when I bought my first cell.
28. I made the cut for the BYU ballroom dance team, but couldn't be in it because I wanted to be in Women's Chorus.
29. I bought my first car at the age of 25. That is right, I walked through college my whole experience...amazing how that kept my weight down and amazing how lazy you get when you have a car.
30. I quit women's chorus for a football game.
31. I have had my heart broken more than 5 times.
32. I sluffed school to go to seminary in highschool---I loved it so much!
33. I am one of the oldest people in my ward, yet there are people with 3-4 kids in my ward....YOWSER! The funny thing is, I don't think anyone knows that, so I just let the cat out of the bag!
34. My husband and I broke up 3 or so times before we made it official---but we always remained best friends...
35. People think I am better at the piano than I really am...It is just because I get really into it that I fake them out.
36. Jon Schmidt is one of my all time favorite people. His music is inspiring, soothing, and amazing. It was my first date with my husband. I also have a pic with him.
37. I consider myself an expert on heartache.
38. I have had diabetes for over 21 years.
39. There were about 5 men that re-entered or entered my life just before my mission and wanted to marry me.
40. There is something about being on a stage and taking on a different character for me. I love it so much and have had several opportunities to do it in my life. My husband and I reunited at a stage performance of the Easter Pageant.
41. I like going to the movies. I wish it weren't so expensive so I could go alot more.
42. I love popcorn dipped in tuna fish with plenty of Miracle Whip.
43. I can't really cook at all. I just heat things up.
44. I went through about 16 different majors before I decided that Sociology combined alot of my interests.
45. I have lived in Utah most of my life and have still never been skiing.
46. I broke my wrist on a 4 wheeling accident.
47. I get sick very easy, and once I am sick, I am out for a very long time.
48. I gained 60 pounds during my pregnancy...and still have yet to lose that weight.
49. I was first named Andrea when I was a baby, but my parents changed their minds. Andy Bev is our little Andrea that was suppose to be.
50. I bought my own punching bag in college, and got pretty good at it.
50 plus1. I use to be a champion clogger.
50 plus2. My momma and I rode in the greyhound from Oregon to Utah and back--that was the adventure of a lifetime.!!!
That is just the beginning of the craziness that is Jamie Probert Cook. I will have to do another one of these another time.....there were things my hubby found out as well...