Friday, April 11, 2008

SPREAD OUT THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, you know the old saying that goes "when it rains it pours"? Well, the same applies for good things as well, but somehow it doesn't turn out that well for me....

It seems that Steve and I go in spurts with the activities we do. Sometimes we like to stay in and chill, other times we just can't find anything to do. So, when we actually have something presented before us, we jump at the opportunity.

Why, someone tell me WHY is it all presented at the same time? Tomorrow we have a few options...and you guessed it, they are all taking place at pretty much the EXACT SAME TIME!!!
1. BYU Spring Football game
2. Baby shower for one of my close friends.
3. BBQ and 3-on-3 Bball tournament for Steve's work.
4.Stuff Swapp
5. Final Ward Activity.

Literally they all either start at 12:30 or 1, and most of them you have to be there for the whole thing in order to really participate. I am so frustrated. PEOPLE SPREAD OUT THE JOY! SPREAD OUT THE LOVE!

I use to say this in highschool when it felt like I didn't have a date for a long time and then all of a sudden 5 guys ask me out at once. What is with that? SPREAD IT OUT PEOPLE!
So, which would you choose? We still aren't sure.....

5 comments:

Jewels said...

Choose the ward activity! It's the last one, and then you're moving! You should come!

Page said...

I second the motion. Stuff swap and then ward activity. :)

Page said...

I second the motion. Stuff swap and then ward activity. :)

Ang said...

Tough choices...they all sound SO fun! I know what you're saying though...it always goes in spurts. Crazy!

Anonymous said...

I definetly discourage the BYU game. Any sport at BYU?! I think I'd rather go have some BBQ and watch work buddies over-exert themselves.
Your loving UofU fan. Dave