Thursday, April 10, 2008

Vacation Finale


Thanks to Sara, for providing us with these pics...It really helps to paint the picture of the great times we had. There really aren't words to describe the adventure that we had, but I will put a short summary....

To sum up the trip: it was truly spectacular. It was wonderful to have little brother Seth be there with us as he will be gone on his mission soon. I don't remember the last time Nate was on a trip with us as well. So good to have everyone there, and as stated in previous posts, the surprise of the Lake family truly was classic and we all loved it!

People don't know what a vaca is until they do it with the Probert family. We can just sit and sing for hours, making up random melodies as we go. I believe none of us slept the entire time as we spent our nights sharing our feelings and testimonies with each other.

I needed the sun. It was the first time Andy really had even experienced it for her short life. I feel good when I have a little tan, much needed.

I know Steve really enjoyed the bball. All the outdoor activities such as swimming, volleyball, long walks and a new found love for tennis--that's right!( I am actually pretty good). Somehow, I managed to go to the gym twice with Kaylie which was exciting.

We love to do that bbq grill. Thanks to everyone who took their turn cooking, especially Heather who is pregnant. I think that is another favorite moment; when I was in my room and then I hear Sara scream "you are pregnant." Then everyone wakes up to share in the excitement.

Don't forget the makeover with Heather and I dying our hair...so much fun. Now we all own headbands for ourselves. Not to mention the Idol mania and everyone doing their own skits---"where are you.???I'll tell you. S. T Period....St. George."

I think Seth almost hurt himself and I laughed so hard. I love that the family can make fun of how much I love to share. Thanks for not saving me ...Thanks for helping watch Andy, mommy needed a break.

Cleaning up can actually be fun when you make up songs as you go..."some of us are givers, some are takers, "I am a giver."

And finally, "OUR FAMILY CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER-YEAH!"

7 comments:

H-less said...

ok...first of all it's "where you at?...I said where you at?" I can't believe you already forgot it! Period being the highlight word. LOVE IT! I laughed so hard reading this! I'll send more pics!

H-less said...

totally love the new background!

Ang said...

I love people who change their blog posts regularly. I'll just keep checking yours out! I don't even know your family but I love them. They remind me of mine. I love our August reunions every year at the condo because we get our chance to get away from it all and bond. It will be even better when our family is spread out even more. So far we're the only ones far away (except Foster who's on his mission)!

Sally F said...

You guys are crazy. I, too, totally love the new background! Way cute.

JAMIE said...

WE are all spread out...Texas, St. George, Oregon, Provo---so we don't see each other like we should. Foster is on his mission? That is so unreal!

The Pyper Fam said...

Ok, so how do you know Jill Newell? I went to Jerusalem with her! That is crazy! It is a small world! It was SO good talking to you the other day!
Love ya!
Taraka

JAMIE said...

We were in the dorms together our freshman year, and to make the world even smaller---she grew up with my brother in law...SMALL SMALL WORLD