Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Momma's little gal!!!

While I am awaiting for pics from the vaca to arrive, I thought I would write of a discovery that we found on vacation. This annoyed my family above and beyond, but I loved it so much. Andrea has really never been around anyone other than her mom and dad. So, when we were in close corners with the entire family, it confused her a bit.

I took advantage of the opportunity to have family close by and watch her. We discovered very quickly that Andy does in fact know who her momma is. The second I left the room she screamed. When she calmed down, if I reentered the room and spoke, she screamed again.

I see that this could be annoying, but I loved it. I found out that my baby really does know her momma and loves having her momma around. As time went on with the family, she got more comfortable with them and wasn't as sad. I still am so happy to know that my baby knows her mom and needs her mom. What a wonderful feeling!

5 comments:

Page said...

Glad you're back!

Sally F said...

I remember that feeling. I still get a little excited when he calls for me instead of his daddy!

It was annoying, however, when we wanted him to go to nursery and he wailed and wailed until they had to come get us week after week. Or when I joined a gym that had a daycare, but could never use it because they called me back to get him EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

Shawn and Rachel Smith said...

Jamie you have that same effect on everyone around you. Believe me people know when you come and go, and I for one felt like screaming too when you left Arizona. We sure do love you guys and hope you can make it to the Easter pageant next year. Your daughter is so lucky to have you for her mother.

Brandon Johnson said...

Jamie, your daughter is adorable! We need to get our girls together some time...

Ang said...

Hey! That's my brother that left the last comment! I have to agree with him though........she is gorgeous! You guys and your beautiful dimples - so cute!