Friday, April 4, 2008

St George Temple


To be completely honest, since Andy has been born, Steve and I have attended a sealing and the only other time we have made it to the temple was during our trip to St. George.

Thanks once again to the family who unselfishly babysat the little gal, we were able to go to a session with our family at the St. George temple. You don't realize just how much you miss it until you do.

I am not suggesting that anyone miss going to the temple. Steve and I went once a week almost the entire engagement time and first couple months of our marriage. A while ago I use to work at the temple. I never understood why people couldn't make it, then I had a baby.

My does life completely change. I will say I didn't realize how much I use to judge people and them not being able to make it. Sorry---truly sorry. It is even better going after you have a little family. Things are brought out in different ways.

So, family...thanks for wanting to go. And for those of you who made it possible, we are forever grateful. One day Andy and her siblings will go with us!

4 comments:

Ang said...

Hey Jamie! I saw your blog site on facebook. I'm so excited to find you! I've wondered what happened to you all these years. I always thought you would marry my brother, but you both have a great spouse and sweet families....so it's a good thing! I'm putting your blog on my favorite links if that's okay with you....I hope to talk to you soon!

Lakes are Great said...

I totally LOVE surprises so I was happy to keep it a secret...even though once you know a secret it makes it REALLY hard not to accidentaly spill the beans!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, soooo don't faint or anything like that, but yeah! I'm actually on your blog,and loving it. What fun memories we have of St.George. I'm so glad everyone could be there together. I love you, and I'm excited to see you in a few weeks. start packing!!!!momma, g'ma Judy

Anonymous said...

Jamie, this is your MOMMA again. I thought I would blog again since I like to type on the computer and it makes me feel cool. YOu need to tell me which family photo you like the best. the one in dress clothes and the BYU. hope you are having a great day. love you. give Andy Bev a hug for me. momma