Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MIckey Mouse is Truly the BEST!!

 
We had the wonderful blessing and privelage to be able to go to disneyworld over Christmas (apparently the absolute busiest time of year...only blackout days for military), and ANDY has this obsession with Micky Mouse....As soon as we saw him, our life was complete.
 This was the very first thing that we did at disnworld.  Totally worth the hour and a half wait...
Andy has met several "characters" in her day, but has always been afraid of them!   She usually just stands by them for a pic, and cries after.  This guy she ran right to, hugged him, and couldn't get enough.  I actually started crying!

2 comments:

Eeshie said...

HI! I'm Eeshie. I just want to say that you've got a really AWESOME blog. Please take a look at mine, if you can.

idontskinnydipichunkydunk.blogspot.com

See you there! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com