Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LONG TIME....

Hello firiends, fam and fellow bloggers!!!

It has been almost a year since I have been on the blog...I lost interest for a while, but I decided it would be good to write, even a little bit every day....as sort of a way of keeping track of everything.

So, to update the last SEVERAL MONTHS...
I got home from my major vacation, I am now 26 weeks pregnant with a baby boy.  Andy has been in Headstart preschool program that has really helped her.  Rodda is now 2 years old, and acts that part very well.

Steve is getting ready for the BIGGEST test in medical school right now....STEP 1, and it has taken its toll on our fam.  I am juggling Rodda and my mulitple weekly doc appointments right now.  We are still getting use to being away from fam in a "foreign" land, but we are starting to get the hang of things ( only took 2 years).

Excited to keep updating this thing!  Keep smilen!

3 comments:

Jungle MOM said...

It's soooo good to hear from you! I miss you and your cute family. Congrats on the little boy! Do you have any names picked out?

Anna said...

There you are! I was wondering if you were going to come back to your blog. Good luck on the every day thing. I aspire to the same goal, blog-wise, I mean. ;-) Can't wait to see you!!

Unknown said...

Cargoindia.net offer Freight Forwarders international and corporate International cargo services by sea, International Freight Forwarding through sea.We offer you a Best service in India and abroad.for more information call us : +91-11-42664144.
www.cargoindia.net/freight_forwarding_by_sea.html