Thursday, November 1, 2007

All Connected, I promise!

I am sure you are all wondering how these three things can be connected? It is a stretch, but let me attempt to explain the magnitude of our Halloween Costumes! Can you guess the connection?
I wanted so much for us all to be matching...We didn't have money so we had to make due with what we had. Steve is a Madador--but not from spain, from third world Mexico, and since he is one from third world Mexico, the madador could not afford to fight a real BULL Oh no, those are too much. So instead, he fights a tiger, a small and cute lovable tiger.

You can't do any of this without a vet on call. The vet just happened to be slashed by the vicious tiger. And there you have it! What a fun, creative, cute family right?

We had so much fun showing her off. She was half asleep half screaming the whole night! We loved it! Don't you love Steve'e mustache? It seemed to be a hit?

2 comments:

H-less said...

Great stretch on the connection. You all look so great! I love it!

H-less said...

I'm ready for another update...and I tagged you! See my site for details!