Wednesday, October 24, 2007

First Week of Work

I started my new job teaching music at an after school program. It is quite exciting, however, I really miss my little angel Andrea Bev. I am so glad I am only doing this part time, as I think it would be so hard to go a whole day without her.

I come home and see her smiling at me, and I just love life, and know I am working for her. We can't wait for daddy to be a doctor!
I love her little dimples---Steve and I fight over which side has bigger dimples, since we both have BIG dimples on opposite cheeks. What do you think?

2 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

Jamie,
She is so precious! I love her dimples! You guys do good work!!

H-less said...

OK this picture looks exactly like you, I can't believe it. Oh' I miss her. I miss her so much. I want to see more pictures and hear more about her little personality. I love you James!