Friday, October 19, 2007

A real Miracle

It was quite an adventure when Andrea Bev decided to come to the world. Her momma was in the hospital a week before she was born, and then finally had to be induced. It was a little difficult for all of us, especially when baby Andy had to be in the NICU for some four weeks. . That was defintely the trial of my faith, and patience. What an experience to have to watch my baby being taken care of by other people. I would not wish this upon anyone. It broke our hearts not to be able to take her home with us. I guess it was so hard on momma that I decided I needed to be readmitted just a few days later to be close to my baby (yeah right)
What a joy to have a child come to this world! She has been a ray of light, and full of the spirit! She is such a happy gal and we love every minute we get with her. It is so good to have her home. Momma treats her like a little doll, and as you can see, loves to paint her nails and get her all pretty. She is going to be the oldest, and hopefully will have some brothers and sisters to join her not far in the future! She gets bigger and bigger everyday and it is hard to beleive that she just over five pounds when she was born. We love her and count ourselves amoung the truly blessed to have this little miracle in our lives

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous. We need to make plans to get together so I can see Andy.

H-less said...

I love this site! She is an angel. I love the main picture so much, you are right that it is way cuter of everyone. And the pics on the side are perfect. I just love it. I'm excited for you to keep posting for all of us!

Amy and Kris said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute family you are! Being a mom is the most wonderful thing in the world! They grow up so fast so cherish every second! My baby is already 17 months old!! Time flies!
Thanks for letting me see your blog! I love it!