Friday, October 19, 2007

What are sister's for?

It is my SISTER who started this blog, so I thought it apporpriate to do an "ode" to Sara (after all, it is what everyone on her mission does---right sara?) Sometimes I wonder who the older sister is. It was so great to have her here and be pregnant at the same time. I really needed someone to walk me through the steps and tell me everything was going to be o.k. She has always been there for me, and I didn't know how to repsond when she said she was leaving to Texas. So happy for you and your family, but you are deeply missed. Texas is getting the best family ever! Thankyou for always being an example, and someone I could just dump my problems on. Thankyou for being the support I needed and the friend when it seemed all were gone. I love you sis! Sisters are Forever!

2 comments:

H-less said...

Thank you Jamie, this was so nice. I love you and miss you too. You have always been the best sister for me. Being pregnant together was so wonderful. Maybe we could plan for it again?...give my niece a kiss for me please.

Unknown said...

Like your new blog. I especially enjoy the support you two girls give each other. There are things only gals can share and help each other with. It does my heart good to see it happen.