Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our Arizona/St. George Easter trip!!

Easter in Arizona is becoming a tradition for our family. I was in the Easter pageant in Arizona years ago, which is what got Steve to come down. We went there this year, and stayed at an AMAZING Hilton Hotel ( one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in)....
These are pictures of us hanging out in our hotel. The sad thing is we wanted some good weather, but it was cold and rainy the entire time...but we still went swimming. We got to see lots of our friends and the place we use to work.

The hotel had a huge Easter event with the Easter bunny. Andy LOVED the bunny, not like santa at all!!


We decided to go to the temple and take pictures with Andy walking around. The temple is "our place" and is so beautiful!




This is my favorite picture of all of them. She is just so happy to be walking around.

What a cute gal!!

The flowers there are so dang pretty!!

Andy wanted to touch everything

Our trip was so great. We saw Rodda, Raquel and Ed, Suzanna...lots of people and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We went to the Easter Pageant, which I think everyone should see in their lives.
The second we walked to the the temple grounds for the pageant and heard the hymns, I, of course, started crying. Such a wonderful spirit. It is different since I was in it.
We were also happy we got to stay with Heather and Mckay and hang out with Jacob. Besides the problems on the way home, the trip was wonderful and we would love to do it again!!!

4 comments:

Wendy Babcock said...

SO fun! I think she is the sweetest thing ever!

Lydia said...

it's so beautiful! why is it "your place"? Did you get married in the Mesa Temple? That's where my parents, sister and I were sealed. I have yet to go back as an adult, I want to, it's a goal of mine. Maybe we'll do next easter with you?

Jenessa said...

Glad you got to go. My sis-in-law lives there and also went to the pageant. I'd love to see it sometime. Phoenix/Mesa is a great place. Andy is a sweetie. Love the pics of her--cute pig tails and great that she was so happy to run around!

Sherri said...

Love the pics of Andy walking around the temple. Adorable!!