Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Too depressed to post!!!

I don't think I have ever gone this long without posting before. So much has happened, I am going to vent for a minute.

We went to Arizona ( I will be giving details of that on a different post), on the way home our vehicle (our one and ONLY vehicle) started having problems. Upon arriving home, two minutes after the fact I head to urgent care. After taking care of that, then recovering from sheer exhaustion---we discover our tv is on the fritz ( the volume goes in and out, in and out--fun fun). We then discover we have lost our camera so have no pics, and no way of taking pics.

So, you can understand why I have not posted. I have been too depressed to post, whenever I think about it, I think about the fact that I have no pics cause no camera. And in the middle of all this, of course, we are applying for medical school again---so we CANNOT afford it.

Other than that, we are great. We are looking at buying another car and havev no clue how to do it. So any ideas would be great!!

5 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

Probert--if anyone can have a positive attitude with things like that, its you!!! I hope it just keeps on getting better for you though! It was so good seeing you at the reunion! I wish we could have stayed longer and chatted--darn kids! :)

Jenessa said...

Oh Jamie--when it rains, it pours, eh? So sorry to hear abt all that. I'll shoot you an email. I have a few tips for car buying from our experience last fall. Hope everything falls into place soon and hope your health improves. Love you tons--Jae

Sherri said...

Hang in there! We love you guys! This stressful time will pass, just don't get too down about it.

Alex Woodall said...

Jamie are you kidding me! When were you guys in st george? And i am so sad about your car and camera and tv. Are you planning on selling your car? Well check out kslcars.com you can enter in price range and mileage and tons of other stuff to narrow it down thats where we found our car! and got a great deal!

Mecham Family said...

I've got a Kodak 5mp camera we aren't using anymore. It just needs the memory card... it's yours if you want it. Let me know.