Friday, June 26, 2009

3 week vacation

Wow...I can't beleive how fun and wild things have been. I was going to post a while ago about my huge preparations for a 3 week vaca, but part of the vaca was a surprise, so I had to hold back.

I flew to Fresno California to suprise my grandparents ( plus I have aunts, uncles and cousins all in that area), and also surprise my sister Sara who was coming later but had no clue I was. I have NOT been into surprises lately, but it sure was fun to see everyone's faces.

Everyone gets excited at Andy Bev's glasses everywhere I go and stop me all the time to ask me about them---I love it.

Right now I am currently in St. George with everyone in my immediate family coming except for my brother on his mission. This is fun and crazy crazy times. It really isn't easy sometimes being on a long vacation with a toddler, but it is worth it.

After a week here, we are heading to Park City around the 4th for Steve's birthday. This will be my last post for a while until after that. Pictures to follow....

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Vacations can be fun and tiring at the same time. I know. So, are your parents in St. George now or still in OR? BTW, I will be taking a roadtrip to OR about the end of Aug. If not then, we'll go at Thanksgiving. Post plenty of pics of that cutie!!

Sherri said...

Wow! What a blast! Hope you have a great time!

Ang said...

Lucky! I would love to go on a 3 week vacation just to get away! Hope you're staying nice and cool! I love Park City and the 4th of July...perfect combo!