Sunday, January 24, 2010

Amazing people....

This post is dedicated to the people in my life who have been my little life savors lately! I don't deserve to have them, but they always seem to be there for me.

My sister-in-law Maureen always seems to be there for me at the drop of a hat. I call her what feels like every other day to see if she can watch Andy for me while I go to the doctors and she has yet to say no to me. She would drop anything to help me out and is always doing everything for me. She will never replace my own mother, but she has made me feel like I have a second mother and she is always watching over me. I love her so much and her always giving heart.

My neighbor, Lori, has been my best friend in the ward and the person I can turn to for all my answers. This past week she was inspired ( as usual) and called up a couple times volunteering to watch Andy so I could relax and get some sleep. She is another who is always there when I need her and someone I can rely on all the time. Her family might be moving and I don't even want to think about it---I don't know what I will do without the whole family!

My own mother is a rock! She is amazing. While she is not close by, I call her at least once a day...She always listens to my concerns and tells me everything will work out. She is such a great grandma even at a long distance. We are very blessed to have her stay with us for a couple of weeks...She is so willing to help out and would go great distances just to help her kids and make things easier.

I cannot believe how blessed I am to have amazing people in my life. I need these people and really want to say how wonderful they are and how grateful I am. There are others who continue to bless our lives all the time, and we get little random acts of kindness in our direction (like the other day someone was inspired to leave bags of food on our door---not sure how they knew we were desperate and broke, but thankyou whomever you are).

Thanks to all my angels who are answers to my prayers!! What a blessing it is!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to see this kind of service, it comes best when people listen to and then do something about their promptings. Maureen is such a high-caliber Mom in Zion, I really respect her tons! Keep on keepin' on - Scotto