Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jake,and Megs Blue and Yellow wedding!!

Dear brother Jake married the cutest and greatest gal Megan Mahoney in the St. George Temple on March 13th! It was a wonderful reunion with lots of family and friends. We were glad that Steve was able to make it as he, of course, was working non-stop and just barely arrived via shuttle right before the temple ceremony.

I drove me and the gals up a few days earlier to be with the fam and show off our newest addition! What a wonderful time. Two nights before the wedding, we all went through the temple with Megan and that was so beautiful.

The night before, we ended up having an impromptu bbq with both families that was an absolute blast! We sang and performed with each other and just got to know the families. I wish we could have done that at my wedding cause it was like we were all best friends by the time we got to the wedding!


Megan claims she is a devote Utah fan ( that is where her parents met), yet her wedding colors were blue and yellow...hmmm... I think we have converted her already! We were all born to wear blue, including Megan who, coincidentally has been to more BYu games than Utah!



I thought it was the perfect opportunity to take some awesome family pics. We all look so good in blue. Andy was worn out by this point, but was still smiling. Long day a wedding is!

She was so happy when her daddy showed up she couldn't let him go. We were grateful Autn Sara helped to do her hair!














Good times all around. SO fun to see all my family whom I haven't seen and all the extended family.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh Jamie! You look great! And blue is a wonderful color on you all! Yeah, I wish my family & my husband's could have done some of the things we've learned from subsequent sibling marriages. But hey, that's a perk of being the oldest!

Sherri said...

I love the blue and yellow family pic!