Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oregon Baby

I have so much to post about...but have to save it for another week or two. Just to update---Andy and I are in the middle of a much needed trip to Oregon. We only wish that Steve was able to be here with us and miss him so much---thanks for making it possible babe!! It is so exciting to be here and have one on one time with grandma and grandpa and Auntie Kaylie.

The trip here has too many words to even begin explaining. I will just say that I am NEVER GOING TO DO A LAYOVER WITH A BABY AGAIN! Flight number 1 was great, she slept the whole time. Flight number two was like "OK, I was good for you the first time, but you are making me do this again...I will show you. " I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT!!


I can't download pics yet, but they will be coming. For now, here are some quick favorites of the trip thus far: enjoying momma feeding Andy every meal, talks with dad, Oregon's beauty, TUCKER---not Tikki, NO SALES TAX, green everywhere, visiting old friends, Andy falling in love with 7 different dogs, a frontzie car seat, and breathing time are just the beginning of my adventures...


Just a little preview---my mom's dogs had five little ones. I am not the biggest fan, but Andy is in heaven. The dogs are her favorite thing in the world. They are kind of cute.....

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Glad to hear that you are having a good time! You needed a little vacation!

Pamela said...

We are going to Michigan in a few weeks, it is our last plane ride because then Kayla turns 2 in October and we have to pay for her. I learned the first time that layovers don't work, Delta's non stop flight is now my friend.

I hope you're doing well, when are you coming back?? We might be moving to that apartment I called you about in Pleasant Grove, it's so nice...

Taffers Dawn said...

I'm glad you are able to have a vacation! You deserve it! Sorry about the 2nd flight! Eek!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics and the things from Oregon. It was so much fun to have you and Andy. She's such a doll. LOve you Jamie. MOMMA