Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Oregon Trip Part one......

Wow...we were gone for 12 days, Andy and I...and let me just say that it was REALLY weird to come back.
I got so use to having my mom there to help me and having dogs around, and just the beauty of Oregon. We took a lot of pics so this will have to take place over a couple of posts.


She got to bond with grandpa Steve while watching the game....

Andy really loved the dogs...it is too cute for words...so I had to take some video of everything---


Andy really was in love with all 7 dogs...they rather annoyed me, but I think she really misses them....

7 comments:

Jenessa said...

Seeing pics of your mom & dad and Kaylie makes me miss them so much. Sometimes I still think they live in WJ and that I could go visit, but then I remember they're far away...glad you and Andy had such a nice time! That's quite a few dogs--my allergies would be going nuts. How's Elder P doing ayway? Luv u proberts...cousin Jae

Me said...

Kay--

That one when she is with all the puppies is just adorable!!! She looks a lot like Kaylie too!

Mary P.

Pamela said...

Loved the videos! Kids have such infectious laughs, it's great! I'm glad you're back!

Ang said...

She is so cute! I love the picture of her and your daddy watching the game together - love the BYU outfit! Sounds like a great trip. You deserved to go home and see your folks!

Jessica said...

Fun pictures and videos! I have been thinking lately that we sure miss you guys as neighbors. The other people don't sing as they are getting ready in the morning and I miss it. Hope everything is well!

Brandon Johnson said...

Where did all the dogs come from? Andrea is sure cute with those dogs. It reminds me of Lexy with the kitties over at G & G's house. So fun!

Clean Cut said...

So cute!