Saturday, September 27, 2008

Applying continues....a poster is born...

Well, we are still in the process of applying for medical school. There are 15 schools that we sent our applications to and we have already heard back from 10 of them. All 10 of them want secondary applications----
So, we are in the section of secondary applications. I got this idea from my old relief society president. It took me longer to make the poster than it looks.

I wrote down all 15 schools ( yes the pic only shows 10, somehow I could not get them all in) we sent the MCAT to...then, a section for secondary requests (who wants secondary info), second aps (who we send secondary info to), interview requests (who requests an interview), interviews (who we interview with), and acceptance (who accepted us).

I started it in alphabetical order, but one got out of place and such...And the info should be on the top, not the bottom...but I digress

The good news is that there have already been 5 or so schools soliciting Steve. Most of them are M.D.P.H.D...and one is a D.O., which is not what Steve wants...but this is very exciting.

Can't wait until everything in the poster is filled out........

4 comments:

Ang said...

So exciting! I like your poster - isn't it fun to see it all together! Good luck -- I bet he gets accepted to all of them!!!

Page said...

Yay for the med school poster!! I am honored. :) That looks like a great list of schools he's applying to. If he interviews at Wake, he can stay with us!!

Clean Cut said...

Yeah! Sounds exciting. Good luck to ya'll.

Unknown said...

Very creative Jamie. Good job at helping the process.