Saturday, May 9, 2009

Get mad or not?

So, when i went to get Andy out of bed this morning....She was excited to show me her little "surprise"...

SHE WAS COMPLETELY NAKED!! She had managed to take off her impossible to take off pajamas and her diaper. She was just staring at me like this was completely normal now.

At first, I wasn't too happy about it, then I just laughed and yelled for Steve to come in and see it!! I guess we are in a new phase of our lives right now. If only she was potty trained, then I wouldn't care at all....oh to be young again and not worry about clothes!!!

3 comments:

Wendy Babcock said...

So you're saying that is not okay to do at say 30 years old? I guess I will have to start doing something about that.

Taffers Dawn said...

haha that's hilarious Jamie!!! I would've laughed too, just hope she doesn't do that every morning now!!! hahah

Sherri said...

Sounds like she got alot of attention for doing it. It may be the new morning ritual. Maybe you can get her to run in to the potty right when she does it too. Cassi was only 18 months old and just started going potty by herself. She'd be so imberrassed I wrote that.