Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chicago Trip Part 2

One of our very first days we went to the Museum of Science and Industry. A place I was told we had to go, and was never able to cause it was just outside my mission....These are some of my fav pics from there. This is Steve "playing " an exhibit. This lights were coming down, and if you got under them, it was like playing the piano. He played chopsticks for everyone. I am not sure why I never video recorded it.


Steve sticking his head out of the submarine. My dad would love this!



Steve thought this pic was great. It was really uncomfortable to take though.





I was obsessed with this. It just made me sad and sick all at once. This is where astros go to the bathroom. It takes them over an hour to do everything. Isn't that horrible?



Steve thinks he is so funny being a pirate, but we did have alot of fun.


This is the infamous car from Harry Potter....the flying, spacious car. I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

Wow! That looks like a super fun place! I wanna go!!

The Pyper Fam said...

You're making me really start to miss CHicago!!! :) When do you find out what you are having?

Sherri said...

You guys are hilarious!