Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our temple trip

I don't remember the last time we went to the temple...we don't need to go into detail about that, just that it is sad.


Yesterday, on a whim, we decided we needed to go to the temple. So0, I called up my cousin Alex who rearranged her schedule just so she could watch Andy for us. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEX. It would not have been possible without her willing hand...makes such a difference!



We really enjoyed the temple and decided we can't wait months until we go again. Hopefully we can arrange a once a month time!! I know there are so many blessings that come from being at the temple. BEfore Andy came, we went once a week....It has gotten harder to go, yet it is more important.



I use to actually work at the temple. Now that I have a child, I am not allowed until they are all grown. so glad I took the opportunity while I could. I love the temple and the blessings it brings.

2 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

I hadn't been to the temple in a while either and it's amazing how much better you feel and how much better life is when you've gone to the temple. I'm glad that you were able to!

Amy and Kris said...

We are going tonight & you just made me even more excited to go!