Monday, March 17, 2008

I caught you...


Out little Angel is at that age where if I turn around for a second, she somehow manages to find some mischief....The funny thing is that she doesn't even crawl yet (she manages to roll around everywhere, not even scoot, but she gets there).
So, the other day...I left the room to put a dish away. I was away for a little longer than I planned. When I returned, Andy had found the Ensign and was "reading" it.

I just stared at her for a bit and couldn't stop smiling. She has no idea what she is doing...but I hope this leads to good habits in the future. It is just incredible how a little child holding a magazine up can cause such reflection. I am just so happy she is part of our family.

This picture was taken right before she decided to rip up our issue of the ensign. Yeah, she loves the sound of those tearing pages. Oh, she really is just too much fun for words---"Ms. Mischievous". Can't wait to see what happens once she starts to crawl........YIKES!!

4 comments:

Kathi said...

How cute!!! That's so funny that she just rolls everywhere! Hope that habit sticks! With such a good mom i know it will.

Jenessa said...

What a sweetie! Glad she likes the Ensign;)

Page said...

That is SO CUTE.

Debbie said...

Hello!
I think she is the cutest baby!!! Even if she is in destructo mode hahahahahaha~ You are so funnY! I am glad I met you through Genny and Congratulation on all that fun news!