Friday, March 7, 2008

My Bouncing Babe!

This is a picture of Andrea in her favorite little "toy". I think this is one of the greatest inventions out there. Not only is she completely entertained, but I think I am more entertained than her. We have 2 "not-so-well-done" videos of her in it below....(you'll have to push play. The second one is better, I think)

This little gal LOVES this toy--and so do I...My favorite toy out there. I could watch her in this all day! My little "crazy" bouncing, jumping, kicking and giggling babe!



Sally, thanks for letting Morzy borrow this version of a toy and Sara, thanks for posting it so we could learn about this wonderful toy. I really really can't express to you just how much I love it. We were so grateful to get a little bargain on the thing (we joke, she doesn't have a crib..but at LEAST SHE HAS HER TOY RIGHT?) It took Andy about a week to get the hang of it, and understand just what it was. She didn't understand quite how to "bounce". We had to do it for her. But now she has it down. She loves how the music goes crazy along with the bouncing ( I wish we had sound to show it). Now she begs to get in the thing---once again-----THANKYOU!

4 comments:

Kelli W. said...

So so sooooo cute! I missed out on this toy darn it! Looks like so much fun! Andrea is DARLING.

Sally F said...

It's seriously the HAPPIEST thing out there, don't you think?!? Love it! Congrats on getting a good deal! Yours is pretty cute!

Jen Bowen said...

That toy looks like so much fun! Andy looks great bouncing around in it. She definitely seems to have gotten the hang of it!

Jenessa said...

That's way fun! Where did you get your toy? I bet Blakeney would love it, too. She is always rocking back and for when sitting on my leg. Andy & Mora sure look like they're having a blast! The latest baby entertainment, eh? Only problem I have is Jocey saw one and thinks she should get to use it. Hard to explain to an almost-3-yr-old that she's too big for something...