Sunday, July 27, 2008

The first Birthday!!!

Andrea Bev Cook turned 1 on July 18, 2008
She really is the pride and joy in my life. We had a huge birthday blowout with tons of presents, cake and so much fun. I love my little princess and enjoy the overboard pics and slides of her first big celebration. I am so happy she is in this world. She is everything to me and I love her more than words can ever express.



I thank heaven for my little Angel Andy.


She really is a little princess to say the least....We love her so much

7 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

Probert--she is the CUTEST! I can't believe that she's one already! Time flies by so fast! Loved the pictures, I'm glad that you had a big celebration! I am a firm believer in birthday celebrations, and ONE is definitley a big one! :)

Ang said...

She is soooooooooooo cute! I love the 1st birthday. Sounds like a fun party!

Anonymous said...

Aww... she's so precious! And she's SO BIG! It's amazing how much she has grown since the first pictures you posted of her. :)

Jenessa said...

Wow she looks so grown up in the pics! Thanks so much for inviting us to the party. It was so awesome to see you guys and a way fun 1st birthday party! What a cutie she is! Love you guys...

Sherri said...

It's gone by so fast! I can't believe she's one already! We'll see you soon (on the 10th, I think). Love all the pics especially the cake eating on momma's lap.

Carissa J said...

Wow, that went fast... She is already looking so much older in her pictures... It seems like just a few posts ago she still looked like a newborn! Crazy how quickly they grow up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.