Monday, July 21, 2008

The MR. Man Cold

While waiting for pics to download of Andy's bday, I thought that I would show the video of our newest little obsession. My friend posted it on her blog about a few weeks ago. So, the other day when I rolled out of bed and felt horrible (but still had to take care of my babe), my hubby rolls over and says, I am sick with a "Man Cold." I need to sleep--so he goes back to sleep and I wake up and take care of my baby. So not fair. So, thanks Genevieve for introducing us to the "Man Cold." It is our new reinactment.

I seriously think this is so hilarious. I laugh EVERY time I watch it...can't get enough. Tell me if you laughed like me...The silliness is that it is so true...so so so true. All you women can atest for me.

7 comments:

Mindi B said...

We love this video! British humor is really funny! Our favorite is "The Interprter" (with a curly blond haired lady.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQHOLdlXL5o
You should check it out. I laugh every time I see it!

Genny said...

Ha! Now he's going to use it as an excuse. Oh the dreaded man-cold. They will all pay :)

Pamela said...

It still makes me laugh. Great to see you Friday!

Brenda said...

That is SO funny. I have been there done that! I am not showing my hubbie though, that is the last thing I need to do is to give the problem a name! Thanks for sharing!

Ang said...

SO UNBELIEVABLY TRUE!! I have experienced that so many times. I have a cold and I deal with it and continue taking care of the family and the house, then my hubby catches it and suddenly it's like a deathly illness. He takes work off and lies in bed getting better. The funniest to me is when he says something about him getting it much worse than me. NO -- I'M JUST NOT SUCH A BABY!!!!

Sally F said...

That is so stinkin' true! Thanks for the laugh.

Carissa J said...

LOL!!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! I can't say I've had any experience with this myself but I was rolling on the floor laughing nonetheless!