Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yankee Doodle- Born on the 4th of July


I love my Yankee Doodle Hubby more than anything in the world. For the longest time I never thought I would get married. Then, I met the sweetest, kindest, smartest, most amazing person ever. He is such a happy person who loves life and loves his family. I am so blessed to be a part of his life. THANKS FOR BEING BORN MY SWEETIE! I love you and hope you have a happy 4th of July Bday.

PS. I know you hate pics of you, but this was fun, and others wanted to see things of you.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I love the old filmstrip pics. The saluting the flag is cute! Happy Birthday Steve! We love you!

Brenda said...

I thought it was a cute slide show and I dont even know your hubby! Glad you guys are happy! (Happy Birthday)

H-less said...

So i just made a long comment that I lost the internet while I tried to post. Saying how much we love our brother, how wonderful he is, and how absolutely adorable those pictures are. We just stared and giggled, so precious! HOpe your day and year are as wonderful as you are!

Carissa J said...

That is a really cute slide show! I hope he had a good birthday. I think it would be awesome to be born on such an important day - as long as it wasn't Christmas because I would want more presents hehehe.