Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas events...



So, we have been doing a lot of Holiday events while we are in Utah. Amoung them include---

  • Visiting Steve's work to see Santa
  • Attending ward Christmas party
  • Going to festival of trees
  • Lights at temple square
  • Attending RS Christmas Party

I love Christmas time and the spirit it brings. I am so glad we have been able to enjoy so many wonderful things. We still have a wedding, a family party, caroling, and oregon for christmas.

We have taken many pics of some of the events...so i thought I would make a slide show of them....enjoy!!


4 comments:

Sherri said...

We forgot to check out the Twilight tree pics. I can't believe it. At least I could see one on your slide show.
We had so much fun with you guys. Totally plan on it again after you get back from Oregon.

Jenessa said...

What day did you go to the Festival? Fun that you've done so many festive things. Andy will love to see the pics when's she's older. Love the one of her and her daddy with 'attitude' at the end of your slideshow! Happy Holidays...Luv, Jae

Heather said...

I love all the celebrating! Looks like fun. Oregon is going to be a blast!! See you soon:)

Lydia said...

I miss Christmas decorations! Festival of trees is the best!!