Sunday, December 14, 2008

So gross

WARNING--This posts contains graffic, gross info! I can't even look at it


What in the world are you looking at you ask??? I don't even know how to explain it.


There are a few ways to get rid of WARTS--freeze them, or have the doctor put some kind of solution on them that makes them explode into a ball of puss!!!


Why would someone choose the ball of puss and pain you ask? I have been asking that question myself and still am not coming up with a good answer. The doc may have suggested that it helps remove the warts better---we shall see...

A few months ago I did this "procedure" in the exact spot...Somehow, it made a RING of warts in the spot. So, I went to my brother-in-law the doctor to consult on wart removal.


Steve came with as he had some warts he needed removing, and I had a few others on my leg. He put a solution on it and it seemed fine, until we woke up the next morning to puss and pain...It has been a few days and isn't as big, but is still there...


WARTS ARE BAD

3 comments:

Sally F said...

Wow! I don't know what else to say. This post was very...um...educational!

Sherri said...

Ewww...that was nasty!

Lydia said...

Ok, I was waiting for our wart remover to come in the mail and have it work. Eliza had a plantar wart on her foot and we put this stuff on, worked like a charm. It's a dry stick and it has 40% salicylic acid. Most OTC stuff only have 10%. We ordered in online. And it works on regular warts, too. It's called Wart Stick. We ordered it on Amazon.