Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In her momma's pearls...and some more fun pics...



Posted by PicasaWhenever I go to put on any kind of jewlery, I have a fun shadow follow me. She has to get in my jewelry ( and I really don't have much) and put it on.




So, I put on this beaded necklace and she wears it every day and doesn't touch it. If I try to take it off, I am in BIG trouble. I love it. Love it. Love it.






I was feeding her a turkey caserol the other night...She has NEVER fallen asleep at the dinner table. I am so glad I captured this on film. I think it is so precious. I was busting after the fact...


6 comments:

Pamela said...

I loved watching her fall asleep at the table! How cute!

Sally F said...

So cute! I love the pearls that she won't take off. And the falling asleep--don't ya wish we could all just fall asleep at the dinner table if we were so inclined?

Clean Cut said...

What a doll. How precious is that...

Anonymous said...

So funny! It's so cool that technology has advanced enough since we were babies that we can film it instead of just having pictures. She is so cute!

Lydia said...

Each of my kids has done that at least once! It's so sweet! We recorded Grant and he kept feeding himself bread. He'd shove a handful in, chew, then slowly fall over, catch himself and grab another handful, etc. And we were all busting up at the table, it wasn't fazing him! He was tired! She's gaining a personal style sense! Yay!

Amy and Kris said...

Ah, I love when they do that! So precious!! I think all of my kids have done that at least once!