Saturday, November 29, 2008

Brothers Baby --Baby Blessing...


So, Heather Told me I had to wait to blog about it until she did a blog...But everyone else is telling me they can't wait to see it and if maybe I put the pictures up now, this will really get Heather going on the blogging...So Heather...I am sorry...


For those of you who don't know...This is my nephew Malakai Marion Probert. He is my brother's little boy.




Posted by Picasa
This little guy is such a sweetie. I am so glad I got to go to it!!!! Fam, you can see the pics bigger if you click on it. Enjoy. I know I am enjoying it.

5 comments:

Sally F said...

Lovely pictures! You can tell I'm in Primary, though, cause I found myself looking past the people trying to figure out what their bulletin boards said!

Lydia said...

Oh my goodness, Jamie!! I can't believe your "little" brother has a baby? (is this his first?) I remember him when his favorite expression was, "That's so white!" Congrats, Aunt Jamie! I know your sister has kids too, you've got more nieces and nephews than I do! None of my sisters have any. Boo. My kids are lone cousins in the wilderness. My brother is getting ready for his mission, his papers finish up this weekend! YAY!

Lydia said...

p.s. i see that you figured out picasa! go you!! ;-)isn't it fun?

Anonymous said...

Hey you!! I was so HAPPY to see a comment from you on my blog :) What's google reader???

H-less said...

This is really too much for me. Seeing all of you guys and your babies. Oh' that Andrea Bev and those piercing blue eyes, I can't wait to be her friend this Christmas! Thank you so much for posting these pics- Mckay's blog just didn't do it justice, the more pics of that little guy the better. Love you!