Thursday, November 20, 2008

The place we call home....

We thought we would give a tour of our new place...this is mainly for our family who knows the cinder block walls and small place we use to live in.

Love that we can hang things on the wall---and ALL THE SPACE! This is our little heaven and we are so appreciative of it!!

It is so close to Steve's work and the bus stop is right outside our door. We also have covered parking. THis really is the best place I have ever lived in since I was an adult!

NEW THINGS I HAVE NEVER HAD SINCE BEING MARRIED THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH--

  1. Dishwasher
  2. Washer and Dryer
  3. Upstairs and downstairs
  4. Covered parking
  5. A huge master bedroom
  6. Two closets
  7. Walls that aren't cinder blocks
  8. An entertainment center
  9. An elementary school playground in backyard
  10. Swamp cooler for summer ( never had any air conditioning)

7 comments:

Pamela said...

We love our townhouse style apartment too! I'm so glad you're happy! We need to get together sometime!

Anonymous said...

Loved the tour jamith! I'm so glad you live so close, it looks really good you guys have done so much!

H-less said...

Oh' I loved every second of that tour only wish there was more of our little Andrea Bev, since my gals were watching on my lap intently.

What do you want to say addy? "I want to say I love you Andrea Bev and Aunt Jamie and Steve."

DO you really have to pay for your showers?

Everything looks so adorable and so huge, really, I am loving it for you. You deserve to have some space, huge bedroom, wow.

thanks so much for doing this. I'm going to watch it again.

Jenessa said...

Looks like a nice place, James! When are you having an open house so I can come see it live?:)

--What's that about paying for showers?

Anonymous said...

May I be the first one to say:

GO UTES!!!!!!!!

Mecham Family said...

Ok, so the house looks in order. Time for me to visit yet? :-)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!