Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Recap


We were so happy and grateful we got to see my new nephew and our little cousin for the first time. Thanks to Heather's family for letting us crash the place and making us feel like home. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving


Why I am still sad-----------

I forgot my camera to document the day...

No matter how fun your day is, it just isn't the same without your husband there. WE MISSED YOU SWEETIE AND WERE THINKING OF YOU THE ENTIRE TIME!!


Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and found things to be grateful for...I am grateful for charitable loving people, a family and a hubby who makes it possible for us to get all the things we need.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Aw, Jamie! You changed your blog background to MY choice! I think I'll be changing throughout the season, trying new ones, but that was gonna be my first! Oh well, it's cute, isn't it? I got to the end of Thanksgiving day and had only taken 4 pictures. Two different views of the table with the kids around it for Daddy to see. I wish I'd taken more, like of the gross pie crusts that I made that bombed!