Monday, November 17, 2008

Proud of Myself

So, this past week has been Steve's week on...which makes life interesting for the weekend since we have one car and the bus does not run on the weekends.

We have our in -laws truck here and I was planning on using it to drive to church. I get in the car and of course it doesn't work. So, I grab Andy, get her stroller all ready and book it to church.

Thank heavens the weather was great. The walk to church is all uphill...I made it in time for sacrament but I was sweating bullets and panting the whole time. Long story short---I almost just didn't go to church, but I am so glad I pushed myself and we were blessed. I was just rpoud of myself

on a different note--
THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE
I discovered that Andy does in fact have some molars coming in. I think it is a combination of that, the time change and her just growing. I appreciated all your advice---trying every little thing. She has slept a little better the past two days so I am not going insane! THANKS again everyone!
I just was proud that I did not go insane--I really was on the verge--I am not a pleasant person when I am sleep deprived. So, I guess that means I should go to sleep right now.

No comments: