Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008 in all it's glory

This Halloween I wasn't too inventive. We had Andy's cheerleader outfit, I wanted to get more use of it, and I wanted to match her. So, here you go. BYU cheerleader and the crazy fan. Note that I do have on BYU earings, socks, shoes and whatnot. I like to go more into it, but this was all I couldl muster this year.

Two Cheerleaders having a blast together.

Flirting with the QB. Really flirting with the QB. Oh my.........................
Just chillin' with her cousin.
I thought her cousin Josh and her were so dang cute together. Very typical behavior of cheerleader and football man.




With cousin Koda.





We went to Daddy's work to visit him there. She was a huge hit.



I have decided that Halloween is so much more fun with a little one. We went and saw some Aunt's, uncle's, cousin's and grandparents. Overall, I was exhausted. Considering you don't trick or treat as an adult, I think it was a success since I get her candy.



In light of the elections
I saw this on my friends blog and I thought it was too good not to post. So, for some Halloween fun that only cocmes around every four years---here you go....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your baby is so freakin cute!

Sherri said...

Halloween is so much fun with kids. I get to go trick or treating every year now.
I loved the Wizard of Oz pic!

Jenessa said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween! She's a darling BYU cheerleader! Glad they pulled it out on Saturday...

Ang said...

Love the true blue costumes! You will have to put away that cheerleader costume (or hang it on the wall!) soon - so enjoy! She sure is a cutie!!