Saturday, June 12, 2010

Matching finally!

Since my girls are have a bit of a range in their age, it is really hard for me to find matching outfits for them ( my mom did it to me as I kid, I hated it then, but now that I am a momma---I AM ALL ABOUT MATCHING
Not only is it so much fun, but it is so cute and rare to find similar outfits.  See, usually the range is from baby to one year, but I happened to find matches for baby to 5 years old! Gotta love it baby!This one is my favorite of the bunch.  Rodda was so into the camera when it blinked, she stopped smiling!
For easter I dressed the WHOLE family in yellow.  I don't know why, but I LOVE DOING THAT. I try to do it as often as possible!

7 comments:

Jen said...

They are darling. I think matching kids is cute.

Ang said...

absolutely darling!! I love to do the matching thing as well. We usually buy the same clothes but in a different color. Funny that my two oldest were always in the same clothes but one was pink - her favorite color to this day, and the other in blue - her favorite color still. haha! What we do to our poor children!

Sherri said...

So adorable!

Pamela said...

Love it! Where did you find them? the outfits not the cute girls... ;)

Anonymous said...

Matchy matchy! Love it love it!

El Scotto said...

these girls are exTREMEly cute, Jamie - good job!

Anonymous said...

only imagining sticking my whole c-ck in her and have her kick and scream untili cumm in her little girl pussy they can still match but she can prance around with a stick load floating in her little body