Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can you guess???

We have a new game we like to play at our house....Now that little Andrea Bev is little Miss Mischievious, she likes to get into everything, throw everything around, not eat her food and just loves watching her mom clean behind her ( right after she already cleaned it).


The game is called----"CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ROOM ANDY HAS BEEN IN?" . I bet you will only need one try....Now, in her defense...we did JUST move and there are still plenty of boxes to go through...So Can you guess???



I have actually been amazed at how clean everything has kept. The key is to just clean it when she goes to bed at night. I am so grateful to the relief society for helping with the boxes, the elder's quorum for helping move them and to my husband for doing everything!!! There is still alot to do, but at least we can live in it now and find everything we need.

WE LOVE OUR NEW PLACE AND OUR FUN NEW GAME!!

6 comments:

Sally F said...

Remember those long gone days when things would stay clean. Ahhh...those were nice!

Glad to see you're comfortably moved. I bet it's nice to have your own space again.

Taffers Dawn said...

You have such a good attitude! I admire that!

H-less said...

I love the new place! only wish I could enlarge the photos to see little Andy and what looks like blondeness on her head! We love you and are so happy you finally have a home again! Happy cleaning and cooking!

Pamela said...

Your new place looks great! So much space!

Sherri said...

I can't believe you have unpacked and hung up all the pictures already. I guess you've been waiting to 'unpack' for a while.
Have a fun Halloween! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I remember when my Scarlette started playing that game. She's 3 now and still plays it, but I attempt to have her help pick up after herself. Key word- attempt. ;)