Monday, October 6, 2008

Dentist=Disaster???

So today I had a dentist appointment to refill some old filling(S). Long story short---I have nothing against a dentist, I am related to a few and I think they are nice, and vital and important...I still have a fear of going to them...


I am currently in a lot of pain, my head is throbbing, I am so hungry but I can't even imagine eating without impending death. A little drama and over the top I know, I really just hurt so bad.


I am actually worried something isn't right and I might have to go back. My dentist actually is really great and makes me feel great, he can't help that he has to drill down hard and it really kills ( even being numb, something about the sound and pressure). I actually think I need to end this post, writing about it isn't helping.

So, thank you Dr., for helping me out, you did an excellent job...just don't take offense when I say I really hope I don't have to see you for a long time!!

7 comments:

Ang said...

I absolute cringe when I think of going to the dentist. I don't know how anyone could not despise all the scraping and poking. My eyes water just thinking about it! Sorry, I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I, on the other hand, take a perverse pleasure in going to the dentist. I always was disappointed that I didn't need braces as a teen, because I was looking forward to the pain. I was the kid who pulled out all the baby teeth- loose or otherwise, before she was 10. I'd love to take some of that pain away from you! ;)

Pamela said...

I'm so sorry!

Nicholle said...

I'm sorry! I share your dislike with the dentist. I told mine once that I would rather give birth than have a cavity filled. He thought that was pretty ridiculous!

Lydia said...

I had my first cavity filled here in Egypt. Everything went very well. I still hated every second of it. I've always hated the dentist. The sound of the drill just sets my teeth on edge! And that awful gritty paste, ugh. I feel your pain!

Sherri said...

I totally relate. In face I'm dreading my impending visit. I think I need to switch to someone younger and more gentle but who?????

Alex Woodall said...

JAMIE!!! it's alex well i just had to leave a comment saying that i can't belive my name is not on your list! Sam and i are taking offense. kidding but seriously i am going to do this blog thing so add me on, its wonderwoody.blogspot.com
Me and koda miss you guys, hope we can play soon!