Sunday, March 29, 2009

St. George---Pre Concert--YES WE ARE THIS CRAZY!!

Andy and I drove with gamma to St. George with Auntie Kaylie and Jessica. Just so happened that David Archuletta was going to be in St. George the same time as us....HOW COOL IS THAT????


We did not have tickets to the concert, but we thought (about an hour before the concert)--"we should go over to the venue ( which is across the street from my brother's house where we were staying) and be a part of it".




We see David's "bus" and sord of decide that if we stare at it long enough, then we would be cool. Well, just so happens we were right. All of a sudden we see David not 20 feet from the three of us (there was NO ONE AROUND). We scream, and he waves at us.


The next part of the story I am pleading temporary insanity---We saw him get in a white van with tinted windows and a driver...So, we, of course, decide we need to follow. We drove behind him for a few blocks, then on the side. His "driver" looks over, smiles, then waves at us. Then we see David wave at us. WE WERE DYING! I then realize I don't have my licence, and this probably isn't the smartest thing we have ever done, so we go home.




We were so star struck that we decided we HAD to figure out how to go to the concert. Come to find out, it wasn't well advertised...there were plenty of tickets and I already had a babysitter....SO WOW!!!! ON TO THE REAL EXCITEMENT!!

We really had no idea the events that would unfold....even though I had no makeup, was not prepared at all...I did at least get my camera. So, join me while the next few posts explain our Archie Adventures!!!!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

That is so funny. Wish I had time to do something like that!

Jenessa said...

You're great! I haven't obsessed over a 'star' in quite awhile...glad you're still a teenager at heart! lol