Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Exercixe Mania!!!

Last week was INSANE!! I am not sure how I did it, but I worked so hard last week. From Taebo, to Kung Fu Dancing, To Ward Sweetheart's Dance, Curves, To walking everywhere....I got a huge workout last week.

So, this week, I AM IN PAIN. My body is seriously hurting right now. I have yet to learn the fine art of keeping balance, and taking it one step at a time!!! Thanks to my sweetie for helping by giving me backrubs to feel better!!! Hoping that I can still workout this week!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Seeing as I'm not able to do heavy exercise, get in enough for me too! :)

Jenessa said...

Good for you, but does sound exhausting. Was so fun to hang out last night--thanks so much!:) See you tonight, too!

Lakes are Great said...

Good job Jamie! Wish I lived in Utah(for many reasons) and then we could be walking buddies! I have been walking all over the place too...not because I want to mind you, because I have to! We only have one car!!