Saturday, February 28, 2009

Expo Saturday

What a day!! We spent it at alot of our day at the Sandy Expo center attending 2 HUGE free events for our family.

The First, and most important event was the Diabetes Expo! Wow, incredible! My favorite part would have to be working out at the curves section and killing my husband in boxing on the wii.
We got same valuable information and found some amazing items that just might be covered by my insurance. If this is the case, it could really change my life.... So say a prayer for us.
We spent most of our time walking around the Diabetes Expo, were exhausted and Andy actually fell asleep, but we thought we had to at least stop in the Kids Expo.

This one was much more crowded, rowdy and hectic! There were so many people there, and Andy seemed very overwhelmed. We didn't stay long. But we did make sure we got a balloon and a few free items then headed home.
Overall, it was a really good day with the family. After nap time we went to the park cause it was beautiful outside.
We are finding we are getting more opportunities to use the internet than we thought we would and for that we are very grateful. We really don't realize how much we have come to rely on it in every day life in our lives....So, here's hoping the next post wont be that far off!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie Wamie,
I thought I would surprize you and write you a little note on your blog. cute pictrues of you and Steve with AndyBev. I just love her and miss her sooo mcuh. Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks. love you... Joy in the JOurney.. MOMMA

Lena Baron said...

I knew that was your mom, even before I read to the end:) SO cute! Glad you're still online!

Jenessa said...

You're doing some fun things with your cute fam. I wished we could've met u at the zoo and also gone to the safety expo, but alas, illness struck again! Glad we'll see you soon, though! U headed to Oregon again or is your mom coming out this way?