Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our very own little Cupid!!

This is the pin that was attached to the card I gave my hubby for V-day!!!!! Love it especially since I call him LOVER!!!!
Our little gal was the epitomy of love yesterday. We had her decked out in her heart shirt, pants and hair. I just love it!! We thought she was so cute, we could have her be our little cupid and go around giving out brownie valentine's to everyone!!

When the day was over we headed over to a very old, very dear friend of mine's ( BRANDON, gotta love you!) big 20/10 Birthday party. Weird to think that is my age group!!! It was so good to see him and some of my old friends I haven't seen in a long time!! Glad you are the first one to get old friend!!!

So here's to keeping the love alive, having a cupid and feeling the nostalgia at 20/10 ( I have a few more months left)

3 comments:

Wendy Babcock said...

Leave the old age comments out of the posts okay! I am already there.

Carissa J said...

She is so adorable! I love her little dimples. I'm glad you were able to go to Brandon's party. I wasn't able to go :( I'm such a bad sister. Anyway, it would have been nice to see you but maybe some other time :)

Sherri said...

You guys have so much fun together!