Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Beginning of Valentine's

Yesterday Steve and I decided we would celebrate our valentines. We wanted to go on a date and we didn't want to put anyone out on the actual day (plus every other holiday; Christmas, Thanksgiving,etc. we have not celebrated on the actual day, so why no celebrate vday early?)





It is sad that we had to drive 20 minutes for a baby sitter, but I am so grateful to my sis-in-law. She is the reason my husband and I ever get alone time!!! Thanks Maurene, you are a life savor!!

We decided we would really go all out and take advantage of having a sitter so we to the Cheesecake Factory!!




There is a reason we hardly ever go there. So expensive!! But we did have a blast, and we HAD to buy a whole cheesecake to take home. Let me just say ( I wish I was kidding) I am 3 pounds heavier than I was yesterday. YIKES!

We asked our sitter if she would be ok watching our babe longer, so we decided to make a day of it and go to a movie. It was a full day date and I loved every second of it!!! Today we are making a family day.

My husband really makes a great date...I had so much fun and hope it isn't another year before we have alone time!

No comments: