Thursday, October 8, 2009

And we are having....

I would really be lying if I said that I could actually see what I am suppose to, but I trust what they tell me. Everything is great, in the right place and scheduled right.

For those of you who can't see it either---we are having exactly what we were hoping. A LITTLE GIRL! I don't know why no one believes that we wanted a girl....why wouldn't you? Not only do we already have everything ready for a girl (clothes, shoes, etc...), but I LOVE that my sis and I are close in age. Makes it so much fun.

We wanted a girl, but thought it was a boy ( like most of you did as well), so I am still in shock and not believing it. Steve started crying he was so happy! Just happy the baby is doing well and we are on track!



9 comments:

Jenessa said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! Jocey & Blakeney are such fun sisters and I know Andy and her new baby sister will be, too! It does help to already have girl stuff, too, though you might find some things don't work because they're born in different seasons. You're right that the best news is that she looks healthy and that you're still doing well in your pregnancy! Congrats also on the halfway mark!:) Love ya--Jae

Jenessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph and Divinity said...

Congrats! Little girls are the best!

Clean Cut said...

I don't know if you get my texts--but congratulations!

Pamela said...

Yea for sisters! I don't have one, so I like it when others do :)

Clotheswise, I have to ditto what Jae said. Even being born 2 1/2 months apart, not everything works for Ashlyn the way it did for Kayla :S

I'm glad things are going well!

p.s. - how's Andy feeling?

Lydia said...

Two girls first is great!! Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt!!

The Pyper Fam said...

YEAH!!! Congrats you guys! I am so jealous that you have two together that are the same gender! :) That's what I wanted! :) But now our girls can be friends one day! :) We are so happy for you!

Amy and Kris said...

How fun! CONGRATS!

Jungle MOM said...

Woot! That's good. If it makes you feel better, I can't tell either. ;)