Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Andy's B-day Flashback

We bought her a really great, brand new doll and stroller for her birthday. The doll moves and talks. She loves the doll so much!
We love this special little birthday cake....She loved it too...Very yummy!!


So, Andy's birthday was back in July, but we never did a post about it. I kept saying I would get to it...But I never did, so I thought I would now cause we love watching anything bday related...Andy LOVES birthdays!!
Andy's cousing Kiersten came over to spend the night on her birthday...We had so much fun!




Andy just loves balloons...they are her new obsession!





We love to do some dancing together...So fun!


1 comment:

Jungle MOM said...

I must say that your little gal is a special one! She makes me smile every time I see her. :)