Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last Night.....

Not sure why I even bother writing this...maybe I want some sympathy, but here is how my night went last night.

10pm- Steve went to bed. I did not follow cause I wanted to give him a head start for his big day.

12am-I decide that maybe it is time for me to go to bed.

12:45am- I wake myself up snoring and freak that I might wake Steve, so I go downstairs on our hard couch.

1:30 am- I am so wired, cold and tired...

1:45am- I hear Steve up and coughing. I decide I should go up there and see what is going on.

2 am- Get into bed with Steve. He starts asking me how I am. I bark at him and tell him not to worry about it.

2:15 am- Steve and I are both restless, and start talking about how we are wired and anxious for tomorrow.

3-4:45am- laying in bed, shivering, trying to rest my mind.

4:45-5:30am- Sometime in there I actually fall asleep and then am awakened by Steve's alarm. I tell Steve he can turn on the light.

5:45 am- Feel guilty that I haven't made breakfast....sit and talk myself into waking up.

6- 7:00am- decide I need to make breakfast and help Steve any way I can.

7am- Steve leaves for his interview...I crawl into bed praying for some sleep and that Andy will wake up late.

7:30am--Andy wakes up and I start sobbing. I don't know how I am going to face this day. I am so exhausted, tired, pregnant, not happy---everything.

1pm--Cleaned the whole house, went shopping, and did many errands. I think it was a mistake. I feel really sick and like I am going to be out for another week if I even shut my eyes.
I do way too much, and any normal person would be dying of exhaustion from lack of sleep, but being pregnant and diabetic, I feel like dying. (I really don't feel like I am being that drama). Say a prayer for me!

3 comments:

President said...

Here is how my night went...
9:30 pm go to bed
about 10 pm fall asleep
sleep great until 5 am
went to work at 5:15 am
Just thought you would enjoy my nights rest. ha ha ha.... here's a tip on how to get yourself to fall asleep. Watch old clogging videos of you and sara BORING will put you right to sleep

Jungle MOM said...

Don't worry, it's your blog you can post what you want! :) If you need me to watch Andy for a while so you can catch up on your sleep, I totally can.

Genny said...

Poor Jaime! Get a baby sitter and take a BIG BIG nap. Do it before baby no. 2 comes! Do it!