Sunday, October 4, 2009

Real Love Part 2????

Exactly a month ago, I did a post about "real love "....and then continued to describe getting through my daughters illness...

Well, it has been exactly one month...and today I walk into her room and she is covered in throwupfrom head to toe....I immediately threw up myself. I am so worried about my little girl...going through this twice in a month time frame.

PLease pray for my daughter and me so that we can get through this together. I need all the help I can get right now!

2 comments:

Jenessa said...

I'm so sorry Andy is sick again. You may want to take her into urgent care if she is having a rough time of it. You're in our prayers. Hope conference has been comforting. Love you!

Pamela said...

I'm sorry that she is so sick. Maybe she has some kind of allergy? Hope she feels better soon.