Monday, May 5, 2008

Fellow Bloggers.....

To all my faithful readers of this blog---I know you are few and far between, but I want to say thanks for caring and keeping tabs on me and the fam. You make blogging so much more fun to do. I love reading your comments...I think that is really what I look forward to.

I wanted to let all 4 (ok, I know there is more that look, but not many comment) of you I wanted to let you know we are in hurry and pack and crazy mode right now. This week is moving week, next week is moving in week, and the week after is set up computer.

In other words, I have no idea when I will be able to post. It is hard for me to stay away--so I will probably end up doing it alot more than I originally think. But, for now, this is to let you know that don't give up and not come back. We will return soon...just need to focus on packing and everything right now. As soon as we are all set up with my inlaws I am sure I will have a lot to say (knowing me I will post tonight or tomorrow anyway).

I am sorry I won't be checking out your blogs for a while. I will return soon though. We love you all fam and friends. Keep us in your prayers during this crazy time in our lives.

8 comments:

Jen Bowen said...

Good luck with all the moving and changes! It's pretty crazy to think about leaving Provo. We wish you and your family the best!

Ang said...

Good luck with the move. I'll miss reading your blog for a little while, but I'll keep checking up on you! You'll be so glad when it's all over!

Jenessa said...

Good luck with the move! Will you guys be hanging out with Seth tomorrow night? Hope we get to see you sometime soon. We do need to do something together with our girls especially now that the weather is getting nicer.

Sherri said...

We will always check your blog. You have fans. Cassi and friends want to copy your background, slideshow, playlist, etc. I just don't know how. Good luck moving! Call Mike and Connor if you need muscle. We love you!

C*ssi said...

I L♥ve your blog it is so cute!!!!

♥/cassi

Shawn and Rachel Smith said...

I didn't know you loved comments so much otherwise I would have done more. I check your blog all the time and I love your post. So cute and it is very inspiring for me to keep doing this. It is so nice to get updates with how you are doing. Good luck with the move sure do love you guys and lets us know when you are up and running again. Take care. hugs

Jewels said...

Good Luck! We will miss having you in our ward!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, this is your MOMMA via anonymous. it was fun to catch up on reading your blog and the crazy things that all happened. what a week we had. it was soooo much fun to be with you in your little BYU housing for the last few days. I was even sad about saying goodby to that wonderful place. going to Murray High with you and ANdy was so much fun. A memmory I will always cherish. also, being able to be with Andy for a few days and get to know her a little bit better was great. She is such a little doll. I just love her. that picture with those sunglasses is to funny. and to think that she keeps them on is even funnier. Well, thanks for calling and having me get up and see Andy. It did make my day. I love you Jamie, have a happy day, MOMMA G'ma Judy