Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Momma on the news...

I copied this from my friends blog. It is only appropriate as I have dedicated way too much time to IDOL. GO ARCHIE! WE love you no matter what happens tonight---thought last night was the best finale, best two finalist ever on idol!! I want to remind everyone back in the auditioning process (before I knew he was from UTah) I thought he would go all the way. Just check out my idol blog for proof!!



Momma did have her 2 seconds of Glory...she is the one saying "I am asking you to Marry my daughter."

4 comments:

Sally F said...

Love it! Love your Mom!!! So great. Didn't Archuleta do so great last night? It will be interesting to see what happens tonight!

The Pyper Fam said...

I love it! Your mom is practically famous! I looked and looked for you last week in the crowds when they showed David Archuelttas home town visit. But all I saw was a sea of orange shirts:) Anyway, I have been meaning to call you back, I'm not neglecting you, I promise, we have just been really busy! I'll call soon, I want to chat!

Carissa J said...

Your mom is so funny! That's awesome. I'm sad that he didn't win but I heard they got the same contract anyway. I'll definitely be buying his album! He's amazing!

JAMIE said...

I am posting about this later but NO THEY DON"T GET THE same contract. I am a little upset to say the least right now--I have been crying over it. Dumb, I know...but there is so much more to it. The rumor is that he has been affiliated too much with the FLDS> I am going to do a whole post on it, but everyone I EVER have wanted literally has never won. I wanted Melinda doolittle, Chris Daughtry, Bo bice, Clay Aiken. NONE OF THEM WON> And yet I get wayyyyy to into it. DONE!!